I'm finally sitting down to post again. Sorry it's been so long. I will attempt to do this weekly. No promises. I'm doing everything I can right now to keep up with the family. :-) Here are some recent pics of the kiddos. Love you all.

The kiddos all fit in our new rid
e! A new Jeep! They love it. Carley likes to listen to Taylor Swift (Picture to Burn) and Jack likes Alvin and the Chipmunk's (Witch Doctor). We listen to those two songs almost every time we're in the jeep together. :-)
This is one of the reasons Steve is ready to move back to Texas. :-) Nothing like spending time in the "tornado" closet. Jack thinks it's kindof fun though. Carley isn't too sure about it...and Cash just hangs out and smiles.



Cash is 6 months old now! He is such a sweet, happy baby! He loves his brother and sister!

Daddy's 34th Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment