The Widners

The Widners
I Thank My God Every Time I Remember You ...Philippians 1:3

Monday, March 17, 2008

Time Goes By

Okay, we've been meaning to update our blog, but it hasn't happened. I can't ever seem to sit down long enough to get pictures added and even though I have many other things that need my attention right now (laundry, dishes, post-party clean-up, 3 kids -- Cash is sleeping, and Carley and Jack are watching TV), I am going to try and add a few of our favorite pictures. Carley is doing great in school. She is playing soccer this spring and is doing awesome. She is quite the athlete. She is so thoughtful and growing up way too fast. She just celebrated her 7th Birthday! Jack is lots of fun. He spends most of his time playing with his trains and working on his ABCs...which he knows them all and is trying to spell out words now. I have been very impressed with him. AND we are officially potty-trained! :-) Yeah! We are so proud of him. Cash is growing too fast. He is the sweetest baby. He pretty much just goes with the flow. He's a pretty laid back kid. Carley and Jack love on him every chance they can get. He's really starting to talk more these days and his smile is so sweet.


Steve is staying very busy with his job at Samson. He spends part of his time in Texas and when he's here, he is running from work to different events for the kids. He really is the most amazing dad. I am spending my days just trying to keep up with these three. I love staying home. It's definitely more work, but much more rewarding. And I'm even trying to learn to cook -- we'll see how that goes. You can ask Steve later. :-)

We love our church and our friends here are so supportive. We are so thankful for all that we have been blessed with. Well, enough typing, here are the pictures!
























My sweet boys! Jack is so in love with his brother, Cash. I love watching them interact. Jack has been such a sweetie. I could just eat them up!













WOW! :-)

















No comments:

Blog Archive