The Widners

The Widners
I Thank My God Every Time I Remember You ...Philippians 1:3

Friday, October 3, 2008

A Few Months Later

Okay...so it's been a while since I posted. I really do have good intentions, but this is last on my "to do list". BUT, I wanted to add some recent pictures of our most recent happenings. Love you all.

Family in July:


Pictures of Cash:





Carley (2nd Grade) & Jack's (Mother's Day Out) First Days of School





















Jack's 4th Birthday- Pool Party

(and at home)


LOOK What I can do! Time to "baby-proof"!




They grow up too fast.

2 comments:

JenZen said...

LOVE, LOVE all the pictures! You have such a beautiful family girl. Thanks so much for sharing. Keep up the posts and the pics!

~Jen (J.J.)

kim said...

Glad to know you have a blog!! Your babies are precious, but I already knew that!!

Blog Archive